United International University Marketing Forum (UIUMF), Marketing wing of Career Counseling Center of UIU is going to organize 1st National Marketing Summit 2014 at UIU Auditorium, House # 80, Road # 8/A, Mirza Golam Hafiz Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh on 4th to 5th October 2014.
1st National Marketing Summit 2014 is a professional platform of the learners, academicians, and practitioners of marketing discipline. It has been initiated by a group of teachers, and students of United International University of Bangladesh with the support of the veteran industry leaders of the field. The prime goal of the summit is to create a cohesive environment between the academic spheres of various universities and the practical requirements of divergent industries of the country.
The major objectives of 1st National Marketing Summit 2014 are as follows:
1. To alter the university students from a ‘GPA-Hunter’ to a ‘Knowledge-Creator’.
2. To change the university teachers from a “Selfish Knowledge-Gatherer” to a “Sacrificing Social Mentor”.
3. To create a congenial learning environment to accomplish a mutual benefit for the academicians and the industry-practitioners as well as for the society as a whole.
4. To discover the marketing creativity
5. To taste the marketing knowledge for excellence
Regular 1000 BDT, Student (500 BDT)